Directions from Melrand to “Le Matin Calme”, Manebeu.
- From the South facing end of the church in Melrand take the Rue de Madelaine (D2) to the bridge over the “River Sarre”.
- Take the turning left immediately after the bridge into the D159.
- Continue on the D159 and take the third turning on the right to Manebeu (sometimes marked Manebeut).
- Continue until reaching a sign marked Keroperh on the left hand side, which is on the corner of “Le Matin Calme”.
- Continue a few yards to the large green entrance gates to the property on the left.
The ports of Roscoff and St Malo are 90 miles away. Caen is a 3hr drive, Cherbourg is a 4hr drive and Calais takes approximately 7hrs.